Visit for a face-to-face evaluation with Dr. Oliver Park. He will conduct a complete review of your medical history with a focus on any qualifying conditions you have for the Medical Marijuana Program. If medically appropriate, Doctor Oliver will print and sign your certification the same day.
Using your certification ID number, register at my.ny.gov to receive your medical marijuana card. The NYS Department of Health allows you to print out a temporary card that is good for 30 days. The actual card usually takes 5-7 business days to arrive in the mail.
Bring your card to a dispensary where you can purchase medical marijuana. You can choose from three different forms – vaporizer, tincture, and pill (capsules or tablets).
Expert, ongoing guidance as to which is the best fit for you is available. Initial dosing recommendations (THC vs CBD concentration) are carefully explained, and adjustments to your dosing recommendation can be made at anytime as needed in consultation with Doctor Oliver.
In-person-assistance with your card registration and an extensive array of information and inside tips regarding all dispensaries in the New York City area (or statewide if coming from outside the city) and their medical marijuana products are also offered at the time of your visit.
You can even go directly from our office to your preferred dispensary, where a pharmacist will be made aware of your impending (or scheduled) visit.
Qualifying Medical Conditions:
(1) Chronic pain
(2) Opioid replacement
(4) Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
(8) Spinal cord injury
(9) Inflammatory bowel disease
(10) Parkinson’s disease
(11) Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
(12) Multiple sclerosis
(13) Huntington’s disease
Bring to Your Appointment:
(1) Any and all medical documentation (If you do not have them, we can have them faxed over from your other health providers anytime before or after your visit)
(2) A complete list of your medications
(3) A government-issued ID (preferably NY State-issued) or other proof of NY State residency (lease copy, utility bill, landlord letter, etc.)